I have bought a lot of glitter spray over the years for my 3 girls and their friends when I realized ummm, I can make this myself. Taking just a few items, you can make many different combinations of glitter hairspray for each holiday or any day.
What you will need....
- Small Spray Bottle with larger inner tube (less chance of glitter getting stuck)
- Any liquid hairspray (I like Dove)
- Ultra fine glitter in your choice of color (the more colors the better)
- Ribbon and labels for decorating your bottle
- A few fun loving girls to spray your glitter on. LOL
How to make this FABULOUS Glitter Girl Hairspray
- Pour your hairspray in the small spray bottle
- Add ultra fine glitter ( Just enough to make it look like its snowing in there. If you add too much it will clog up. I never measure really because I always use different size bottles. So just judge it your self and if you add too much, just try again)
- Decorate your Glitter Girl Hairspray bottle and it's ready to use.
FYI ~ Remember to shake well before each use or you will clog up the inner tube.
A few ideas how to use .....
- White ~ Everyday
- Pearl ~ Weddings or everyday
- Pink ~ Valentines Day, Birthdays, March of Dimes Girls, Everyday
- Pastels ~ Easter, Spring, Parties
- Green ~ St. Patrick's Day (Go Irish) LOL
- Red, White & Blue ~ July 4th
- Orange ~ Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving
- Red ~ Valentines Day, Christmas
- Red & Green ~ Christmas
- Brown, Orange & Green ~ Earth Day
- Blue ~ March of Dimes Boys, Ocean Outings
- Purple ~ Everyday Purplicious Day
- Rainbow ~ For those funky days
- BASICALLY BE CREATIVE ~ DID I MISS ANY? LET ME KNOW. LOL