-

Sunday, January 31, 2010

safetytat Feature



Have you ever lost your child, even for a moment?


Put the odds in your favor for a safe return with SafetyTat, child ID tattoos




I was surfing around last night and found the coolest website for kids tattoos. I know many people don't care for these temporary tattoos but I think you will make an acception when you see these. They are "The Safety TaT" the tat that brings kids back. There are so many to choose from too. I am used to making up a new badge every time we head out on a trip. I take a recent picture of my kiddos and on the back add our phone numbers as well as grandparents phone numbers in case we cannot be reached. Laminate then and pin them on. LOL We have gotten many great comments on this. But I think I may try this out sometime. Less chance of the kiddos dropping or ripping off like the badges. And it also won't be an annoyance for the kids. They will forget they are even there! 





Check them out. They will last up to 2 weeks unless you remove them yourself in the bath and some come with special marking pens to add in your phone number. They are available in 30-60-90-120 packs and start at only 
$19.95

Tats for....



  • Going on a trip
  • Allergies
  • Disabilities
  • Medial Alerts
  • School Trips
  • Tween Tats
  • Blank for adding numbers
  • Travel packs
  • Multi-Design Packs
  • & more
Another good tip for going out with the family.... with a family of 6 we try to dress all in the same color when we are on vacation. It is so much easier to keep track of everyone. So everyday we are there, I make sure I pack similar colors for each family member. If you want to get real creative, which I tend to do often LOL, I make shirts for each of us. For example, Daddy, Mommy, Big Brother, Big Sister, Little Sister and Littlest Sister. That is always fun too.
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are our own. Other experience may vary. Disclaimer/Terms of use. 



4 comments:

  1. Neat idea! We live just a short drive from West Edmonton Mall and are there about once a month, I just write my cell # on their arm, just in case they get lost, they at least can go into a store and call me. I am going to look at their website right now and see if they ship to Canada. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a fabulous idea! I suppose you could also just write your name and number on your kid with a sharpie, but it wouldn't be as cute!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a terrific blog! I'm a new follower from Friday Follow. Nice to meet ya'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you all like them. I am very excited about finding them. No more pinning tags on the kids. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(