-

Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Bouquet

Here is a simple and quick gift you can make for mother's day this year!
PAINTED HAND BOUQUETS
We made these up in a matter of minutes the other night! And they dry very quick too so you can make them and take them the same day!
I have 4 kids and had each of them put their hand print on the paper with different colors. We then added a bow and stems along with little hearts in the center of the hands.
These would also look cute  on a long piece of paper showing each handprint as single flowers in a field.
They are so cute. Hope you find time to make some for your moms and grandmas in your life.
If you don't have time to mail these out for Mother's Day....take a pic and email or text your MOM a beautiful Bouquet!

5 comments:

  1. I love these flower bouquets. What type of paint works best? Please let me know as soon as possible.

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this great idea! I found this idea on pinterest. I would like to invite you to share this post on my Money Saving Monday Link Up!

    Thank You,
    Stephanie
    lifesallaboutlittleadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone have a poem to go along with this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found this one that would be good..

      I am like a flower,
      That’s raised with love by you,
      You help me grow up big and strong.
      MOM, Thanks for all you do !!

      Delete
  4. Does anyone have a poem to go along with the flowers?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(