-

Friday, February 24, 2012

Pinterest Challenge - Family Dates Print

It's time for another Pinterest Challenge Party?

Don't forget to grab a button HERE or below! 
Share the fun too! It would be great to see all those Pinterest inspired projects recreated.
Trendy Treehouse
Every Friday...stop by for the "Pinterest Party Challenge" 
You can link up posts related to a Pinterest inspired tutorial, recipes, projects, ect. Basically something you love, found on Pinterest that you want to make.

| Linky Party Rules |
  • Follow Trendy Treehouse via Google Friend Connect
  • Link up only posts related to this challenge. Not your home page
  • VERY IMPORTANT...Include a link to the original PIN. (where you got your inspiration) They deserve credit for their hard work too!
  • Please DO NOT link up none Pinterest related posts, shops or giveaways.
  • Share the i took the {PINTEREST} challenge button somewhere on your blog or in your post.
  • Visit at least 3 other link ups and leave meaningful comments.
  • Come back next week to see if your link has been featured and to share another fun Pin Inspired Project
Check out my larger print below the Linky Party
I'm sharing Family Dates Print. Inspired by one found on Etsy through Pinterest. Visit The Memory Gallery to order one for yourself. She  has a great variety of fun prints to choose from.
PLEASE READ...I am getting a few more link ups that don't apply and don't always have time to get them off right away. Please remember to only link up posts that relate to this part. You can link up all others to our Create and Share party on Wednesdays. Thanks!
Family Dates Print
Remember I got my {PIN}spiration HEREI love this print!

UPDATE...I am not sharing how I made mine out of respect for the artist at The Memory Gallery Shop. Please visit her to purchase one of your own. Thanks!

...Here is how mine turned out...
Dates of course have been changed. LOL I didn't want to share our personal information. I mean, then you would know my age! LOL JK I never worry about age. I just recently turned 35. Woo! Hoo! Happy to be healthy at any age. ;D
Anyway...here is my print.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love your project! Its so wonderful. thank you for sharing the font link too. Once again, thank you for hosting and giving me the kick-in-the-pants to get things DONE on my list. Once our May wedding is done I can do some of the really artsy things Id like to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made one of these the moment I saw it on pinterest! I loved it. I made mine in picnik though. You can see it here:
    http://holy-craft.blogspot.com/2012/02/dates-that-changed-our-lives.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww i love your project! its AWESOME! And thanks for hosting the party! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(