-

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mayfaire Lane | Review


Mayfair Lane has the gift market buzzing with its innovative products and fresh
 designs. Its patent-pending Happeez® product line is made up of simple, classic gifts that take gift-giving to a whole new level by virtue of their being both uniquely stylish as well as extremely practical.





I was so excited when I got my goodies in the mail from Mayfair Lane. I was lucky enough to get some Happeez clips reading TODAY, TOMORROW & EVENTUALLY. These are great clip magnets will go on stainless steel refrigerators, mirrors, glass and more! They don’t leave any residue and can be used over and over. I also got a beautiful Happeez Frame in the majestic floral black and white design. It also has a special grip that will stick on just about anything. I love it. I put it up immediately with a picture of me and my sweetheart in it. Then there was the bag. WOW! I love bags. I got a striped multi-use bag. It can be used for a gift, lunch, quick trip to the store or a kid treasure bag when going out to dinner. I love it. They have many great organizational products too that are amazing.

A few I didn’t mention that you have to see….


Happeez Notepad:Same great grip that the clips and photo frames have. Stick and restick again and again. Pads measure 5″ x 8″ and include 50 lined sheets.


Happeez Photo Whiteboards…. These hold a 4″ x 6″ photo and measure 8.5″ x 11″ with the same revolutionary material grips that stick to just about any surface with out leaving residue.


Pretty Pleez List Pads…. Made from heavy, bright white paper stock, each pad includes 50 lightly ruled sheets for better organization. Chic and stylish designs to brighten up any room. They measure at 4″ x 8.5″.
Things that I Love...
  • Styles to fit any home, office, kids room, kitchen, ect.
  • Helps with organizing
  • Great for lists – keep it on the fridge or pantry door
  • Special material that grips to just about everything with NO residue
  • Personalize your whiteboard with a photo
The featured product {s} in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or pr company representing the company. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.  Trendy Treehouse Disclaimer/Terms of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(