My Mom is here to share a recipe today! She goes by Nana. But when our son began to talk, he would call her | NONNY | I have always thought it was cute. It never really did stick, but thought it would be fun to use it here on the blog. ;-)
So here is the recipe | Nonny's Way |
You will need...
- 4 cups strawberries, frozen, do not thaw
- 4 cups peach halves, frozen, do not thaw
- 4 cups white grape juice
- 2 cups ice
- 1 can whipped cream for garnish
- 8 large strawberries, fresh & washed, pat dry
How to make this yummy treat...
- Mix the first four ingredients together in a blender or smoothie machine until mixed well.
- Divide evenly into 8 parfait glasses or sorbet dishes.
- Top each with whipped cream
- Add 1 strawberry to each dessert
Enjoy the Yum!