-

Saturday, February 19, 2011

American Crafter

Amy over at Naptime Crafters has been hosting an American Crafters competition. I entered on a whim and discovered that out of 130 people I was chosen 2nd in the audition round! Crazy! I've made it to round three and would really appreciate your help. I'd love to go to the finals...but I need your vote. You can vote for three projects and if mine happens to be one that you vote for I would very much appreciate it.

This round we had to make something "vintage". I really struggled with what to make and when I finally came up with something it came together really quickly. I went with a little diorama and think it turned out really cute! Hope you like it. Would love to make one of these of my house! So if you'd like to vote for me you can do so...here until Sunday at midnight.


This was my entry for round 2 ... snow
San Antonio snow mobile


This was my entry for round 1... valentine's day
Felt sugar cookies


And this was my audition piece!

Thanks for voting and happy crafting!

And the three amazing judges are:
Linda from Craftaholics Anonymous
Jen from Tatertots and Jello
Mandy from Sugar Bee: craft edition


4 comments:

  1. Each of these are fabulous-how could anyone decide?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome...I'm so impressed! I voted...best of luck with the rest of the competition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to say it again - those snowflakes were amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and it's awesome. So much to see. Think I'd need a full week with no sleeping to look at it properly. Love your entries, and it'd be a pleasure to vote for them

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(