I have the best recipe for any holidays. I made a yummy treat with Fruity Pepples. You will definitely have to make these for your next holiday or get together. They will be a hit.
What you will need...
- 1 box of fruity pepples cereal
- 1 bag of white chocolate blocks
- 2-3 large cookie sheets
- Wax/Freezer paper
- In a microwave safe bowl melt all of your white chocolate according to the bags directions in the microwave. In my case it was for 1 min. 30 sec. Stir. Then every 15 sec. until melted. Just don't over heat the chocolate because the chocolate will harden and not work.
- Next pour the whole box of Fruity Pepples cereal in. Mix until all chocolate is coated.
- Grab 2-3 large cookie trays and cover them with wax/freezer paper. Drop spoonfuls of your treats on the cookie sheets. Small is good. They are very fruity and sweet. Set aside to dry. Then enjoy.
They are a big hit in my house for the holidays. We made them a couple years ago. Not sure where my mom saw the recipe. But I knew I had to make them again this past year.
Also try this with.....
- Cocoa Puffs - Yummy Chocolate
- Mix your favorite cereal together
- Pop Corn - this is excellent too!
- Chinese Noodles and Cashews
Hope you enjoy them and the recipe change suggestions as much as our family does!