-

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I-Dog Plush Puppy Review


The I-DOG PLUSH PUPPY pet is a girl's best friend! A smaller version of the popular I-DOG SOFT SPEAKER, this cuddly, pint-sized pup is always ready to rock. When plugged into any MP3 player (not included), the I-DOG PLUSH PUPPY will broadcast girls' rockin' tunes. Available in a variety of colors, the I-DOG PLUSH PUPPY also features the classic I-DOG color dot representation on its face. No batteries required. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide and on HasbroToyShop.com

I received the I-Dog plush Puppy thanks to Hasbro. It is the cutes little puppy. As soon as we got it we plugged it into my iPhone. So, so fun! It has a great speaker that plays music straight from your playlist and is soft enough to cuddle with. When you press the I-Dog plush puppies nose, it lights up and plays music. My kids thought that was just so funny. They loved it so much, that they kept pushing his nose over and over. I think this is a great gift for Christmas for any kid. I might just be buying a couple more. With 4 kids, you know they have to have their own. We really love our I-Dog plush puppy and recommend it for all music lovers. 


Things that I love....
  • The iDog plush puppy is soft and cuddly. Your kids will love its soft fur.
  • You can hook up the iDog to your iPhone, iPod and MP3 player for music anywhere.
  • Fun music and lights make this pooch a mush for Christmas this year.
  • Take the iDog on the road or for a fun sleepover. Your kids will love sharing their I-Dog
  • The price is perfect for gift giving too!
The featured product {s} in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or pr company representing the company. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.  Disclaimer/Terms of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(