-

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Cucumber Chicken Salad Bites

I made these yummy treats up for dinner last night and had to share. I knew you would love them as much as I do.  I first saw the idea for a cucumber sandwich on Pinterest and was excited. They looked so good. So here is my twist on the recipe.

Things you will need...

1/2 english cucumber
Light garlic spread
Chicken Salad (recipe below)
Cherry tomatoes

Chicken Salad...I made up a big batch to have leftovers and plus my kids love it. You will need two cans of shredded chicken, 2 avocados, lime juice, 1 tablespoon of mayo and a dash of garlic salt or minced garlic if you like garlic. Mmmmm, I do!

Here is my fun little video tutorial I made on my iPhone with Flipagram. If you have any questions, please ask, I am happy to help. Hoping it is pretty self explanatory though. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(