-

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pinwheel Cupcakes with Color Issue

Hello there! My name is Aarean, the face behind Color Issue, and I am so excited to be here on Trendy Treehouse and share with you my fun Pinwheel Cupcake tutorial! You see, I have this slight obsession with color. That is why I began my blog Color Issue, a blog dedicated to all things colorful! :-) 

So without further adieu, here's the how to...
**oh and don't forget to come on over and visit Color Issue (you might enjoy my April Giveaway!)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
Take the colors you want to create your design...I liked doing circles. The great thing about this is that each cupcake will be different! Like a work of art **wink
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Thank you for stopping by and sharing this fun tutorial with us Aarean! These cupcakes look so delicious and who wouldn't love the color! WOW!
I will be stopping by to visit Aarean's Blog Color Issue soon to share how color inspires me! ;) I'll be sure to share with you when and where!

1 comment:

  1. OMG those are fabulous!!! I know what I am doing today...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(