-

Friday, June 3, 2011

Fun with Dirt!

Can you really have fun with dirt? Well my girls found a creative way to have fun with some dirt at one of my sons baseball games. I love having creative kids. Wink! Wink!
So while we were watching the game, my oldest daughter comes over and asks for my phone. She wanted to take a picture of something she made. When she brought back my phone, I was grinning. They had made these cute lil animals out of dirt, sticks and rocks. They made a few and we took pics of each one. It kept them busy for the whole game. Loved it!

Here are their creations...

The Car
 Kitty Cat
 Puppy
 Goat
 Our House
Aren't those fun?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(