-

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shutter Love Winners | Tints




| TINTS | was our theme. This was an interesting week of photos. I have always loved adding tints to photos and seeing others variations. Got some great ideas in your photos too. Thanks to all who entered.

Here are our Top 10 Winners

#1 goes to | Beauty of Pondering

#2 | Wildflower Photography

#3 | Jodi - Living Life - Kodak Cam

#4 | and then she {snapped}

#5 | 3 Peas and a Bean

#6 | Hot Coffee Mama

#7 | Inspire Me Photography

#8 | Life Stories by Kim

#9 | I Take Pictures

#10 | Art + Soul Photography by Dawn

Viewers Favorite | Twisted Fate Photography


Tara & Jamie's Favorites | In no particular order









Thank you to everyone who entered into this past weeks "TINTS" theme. 

If you see your photo above, please stop by our BUTTONS page to pick up your winners button.

WE HAVE NEW BUTTONS ~ GO UPDATE YOURS NOW!

Get your photos ready for the next theme OVERLAYS |
Share with everyone, so they can link up their photos too!

2 comments:

  1. I just thought I would let you know that some of the photos aren't showing up. It could be my computer? I can only see six from my end. The pictures I have seen are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Top 10 spot... I truly love your Shutter Love!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(