This is one of the most delicious stews I have tasted and I just had to share it with you. It's a slow cooker favorite.
What you will need...
- 20 oz. Chicken Broth
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup (do not add water)
- 10 oz. of Sauerkraut (well rinsed & drained)
- 1 package of Polish Sausage (sliced or diced)
- 3 Celery Stalks sliced
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 package of sliced mushrooms
- 3 medium red potatoes sliced
- Small bag of baby carrots (chop)
- 1 large yellow squash sliced
- 1 small onion diced
- Minced Garlic to taste
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dill weed
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- Pepper to taste
This Stew is so easy to prepare. Just get out the slow cooker and add all the ingredients. Set the cooker to low and cook fro 6-8 hours. Set it in the morning and dinner is ready when you get home. You home will smell yummy too!
Hope you enjoy it. If you try this recipe, please let us know what you thought by coming back here and leaving a comment.