-

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Creative Share Blog Hop

If you have a photo that you would like us to fix in our {fix-myphoto} fridays party, you can email it to trendytreehouse@me.com. Please include Fix My Photo Fridays in the subject. Thanks.

CreativeShareWednesdays
Don't forget to grab one of our {BUTTONS}

I always look forward to this day of the week. It's fun to go through all the fabulous link ups.

I decided to start featuring some of my favorite link ups again. There are just so many that inspire me and I wanted to help them get seen a bit more.

So if you see that you have been featured, go by and grab a "Featured Button"

{Here are a few of my favorites that linked up last week}
Click on Photos to view these great posts
          
          

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting. I am always so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for hosting this fab party! ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting the party. I'm following you now - would love to have you follow me too.

    carolyn | homework
    http://carolynshomework.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring me this week! How exciting to read your new post and see my thumbnail featured in your fave 6!! I had a great time visiting all the thumbnail blogs from last week - such amazing talent out there.
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Tara! Your stew from the next post looks delish. Thanks again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(