This is a tasty snack that you can whip of very quickly. Just run to the store and pick up a few ingredients and you're ready. A great treat for snack time, party snack or on the run too!
What you will need....
- 1 box of Quaker Granola Cereal ( I got the honey nut flavored. It comes with almonds )
- 2 bags of Yogurt covered raisins
- 1 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips
- Scooping Bins-in the health food section
- 1 cup Honey Nut Granola mix
- 1 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 1/2 cups Sesame Sticks
Let's get mixing....
Mixing this is so easy. Grab a big bowl and pour the whole box of cereal in. Add in all other ingredients. Mix well. Enjoy!
It's that easy. I made this in a matter of minutes. It would also be an easy mix for the kids to help with.
- Add this mix to your kids lunch. Hopefully they will eat more than just the chocolate chips. LOL
- Leave it out at parties
- Bag them up to send in for your kids next snack day at school. We bring snack in once a month for our daughters kindergarten class
- Leave out the yogurt covered raisins and chocolate chips for a healthier version.