-

Monday, September 27, 2010

♥ Shutter Love Tuesdays ♥

Check out last weeks winners of our "Cake" theme HERE!

This weeks theme is "BLUE"
Share with us your interpretation of BLUE! Have fun!!!

Be sure to check the sidebar for up coming themes!
AND don't forget to vote for your favorite photo too! No Anonymous Voting!
Tara & Jamie will be picking the Top Ten as well as some of our FAVORITES too!
Have Fun!
Shutter Love Tuesdays Button
To see all rules for this party & our other link parties, please visit HERE! You can grab the Shutter Love Tuesdays button HERE!
To allow more time to view all the entrie
s, we will be posting the winners on Saturdays at3 p.m.

Tara's "BLUE" Photo
I loved the blue bow on my daughters tutu, so I just had to share this in our Blue theme. My mom found these cute tutu's at Costco recently and knew my girls would love them. They each got a different color.

Jamie's "BLUE" Photo


Don't forget to grab the blog hop so others can enter their photos too!




Make sure you vote for your favorite photo in the comment section!
REMEMBER NO ANONYMOUS VOTING TO KEEP IT FAIR-THANKS!

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting another party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    My favorite has to be the photo "Dead Horse Point" taken in Utah by Garden Patch...so pretty.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tara. Love this weeks theme. One of my favourite colours is blue. So it wasn't hard for me to find a photo of blue. Thank you for hosting this. Be sure to check out my new look blog and be appart of my blog hop.

    Sarah www.jamarahcraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pick Pieces of Me as my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting such a fun party! I always look forward to it =) And I love this weeks theme!! I'm voting for Three Peas & A Bean photo, it's so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for Three Peas & A Bean!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for Pieces of Me. What an adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting this theme- all of the pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite is Blue Birthday Girl because it captures both the color and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote for Great Umbrella Heist!

    (Thanks Usagani Triplets for the favorite!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! I'm REALLY LOVING JELLYFISH this go round!!
    #3 & #64 are my favorites!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. My vote is for BLUE (thumbnail 41) with the ferris wheel...great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting such a fabulous challenge, it really is so encouraging! And my favorite has to the bubble by 525,600 Minutes, stunning capture indeedy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I vote for "BLUE" (ferris wheel picture) by daleanncole

    ReplyDelete
  15. I vote for LL with the Jellyfish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(