-

Monday, August 2, 2010

♥ Shutter Love Tuesday ♥

This weeks theme is "Weddings"
Be sure to check the sidebar for up coming themes!
AND don't forget to vote for your favorite photo too!
Shutter Love Tuesdays Button
Tara & Jamie will be picking the Top Ten as well as some of our FAVORITES too!
Have Fun!

To see all rules for this party & our other link parties, please visit HERE! You can grab the Shutter Love Tuesdays button HERE!
To allow more time to view all the entries, we will be postin
g the winners on Saturdays at 3 p.m.

Tara's "Weddings" Photo
Sorry it's not the best quality. We are in Disneyland and I took this on my iPhone. I thought it was cute for this weeks theme.


Jamie's "Weddings" Photo


Don't forget to grab the blog hop so others can enter their photos too!

Make sure you vote for your favorite photo in the comment section!

8 comments:

  1. This is such a nice theme! I had a wonderful time reminiscing about my wedding day and looking at all of the pictures that were packed away in cupboards. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to take a trip down memory lane!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Little Girl Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is for Happy Gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love Little Girl Dreams ! Very Cute !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Gnome gets my vote! What a classic & happy picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was my first time participating in ShutterLove Tuesday...I posted my photo today(Wednesday).

    http://2catchalikeness.blogspot.com/2010/08/shutter-love-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Little Girl Dreams and Happy Gnome. Lots of fun pics this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(