-

Saturday, June 26, 2010

♥ Shutter Love Top Ten Photos ♥

This weeks Top 10 "Father's Love" Photos are...

Our Guest Judge Stephanie's from Stephanie Hicks Photography & Made By Stephie
 #1 Choice goes to "My Husband Grows Cotton" 


New Pics 072 copy



IMG_8718 copy copy



Our Viewers Choice this week is....
"Welcome Home" Also in our guest judge picks. WOW! Congrats! Great Photo
And NOW for some of Tara and Jamie's Favorites...
in no particular order


DSC_0362 Merged Upload




Thank you to everyone who entered their photo. 
Please come back Tuesday for the theme "SUMMER FUN"
Remember to share with friends by copy and pasting the blog hop code this Tuesday! 
If you are a winner, go you pick up your Prize Button
!We have new buttons for our favorites too!

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic Job everyone!!

    Thank you ladies for liking my family's photo!
    Mandee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a GREAT one of my daughter and hubby... too bad I was out of town! These are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for the honorable mention for my entry..."In the City!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for "liking" my photo (listed as Pile of Pics) as one of your personal faves Tara and Jamie!
    great job everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Glad others loved my picture as much as I do! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin all of these! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(