-

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baby Alive Whoospy Doo Doll Review

First I wanted to share, We have a new TEAM MEMBER! Go to the Our Team page so you can meet MEGAN! Welcome to the team!! We are so excited to have you here and can't wait to see what you bring!


BABY ALIVE WHOOPSIE DOO

HASBRO/Age 3 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $34.99

BABY ALIVE WHOOPSIE DOO Doll


BABY ALIVE WHOOPSIE DOO doll features all the drinking and diapering excitement of the BABY ALIVE brand. This adorable little one loves to “drink” “juice” from her bottle and, when she’s all done “eating,” BABY ALIVE WHOOPSIE DOO “pees” and “poops” just like a real baby! When it’s time to go, she’ll cry out and wriggle her arms and legs to let you know it’s time to change her diaper. After she’s all clean, BABY ALIVE WHOOPSIE DOO is ready to play with her adorable teddy bear rattle and will make realistic happy cooing sounds like a real baby. Requires 4 “AA” batteries, included. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide and onHasbroToyShop.com.


BABY ALIVE WHOOPSIE DOO Doll I received the Baby Alive Whoopsie Doo doll from Hasbro. This adorable baby doll is sure to melt your heart. My girls just giggled and grinned as I was opening up the package. They couldn’t wait to give her a bottle and play with her. This cutie came with 2 packages of juice mix for feeding, bottle, very cute bear rattle and a diaper for changing. I loved the packaging too. She came in a cardboard stroller. Very clever and cute. Once your baby alive is done with her bottle, get ready to change a diaper. LOL My girls were so proud of themselves for completing this task and say they are ready to babysit for a friend of mine. So cute. The Baby Alive Whoopsie Doo Doll is a great choice for any little girl. They will love when she coos and wiggles her arms and legs. My girls did!

Things that I love...
  • Adorable doll that coos and wriggles
  • Comes with a bottle for feeding (nice for your older daughters to use while you feed your baby)
  • Diapers (She can change her diaper right along with you too!)
  • Play time (She gets to play with her Baby Alive by using an adorable teddy bear rattle)
  • Cleaning up (learns that after you feed a baby you get to clean the bottle too)
  • This is a great doll for play and for learning to take care of baby as well

The featured product {s} in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or pr company representing the company. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone. Trendy Treehouse Disclaimer/Terms of use.

4 comments:

  1. my girls had 'baby alive twins' soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby alive needs cloth diapers! :-)

    http://changediapers.blogspot.com/2010/02/cloth-booty-for-baby-alive-whoopsie-doo.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... My 2 year old would die for one of these! She loves dolls more than anything in this world! Great gift idea... I had forgotten all about Baby Alive.
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girls love this. Glad you like the review. Jenn I love your profile pic. too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(