-

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Valentine Features


{ Fun Valentine Projects! }
Go See...


"Love You" Bookmark from mmmcrafts
Find out how to make these in her fun tutorial.


Screen printing techniques: Using Contact Paper at lilblueboo
Make an adorable shirt with this great tutorial


XOXO Valentine Frames from tatertots & jello
I have to make these. Adorable. Go to her blog to learn more.


Soapin Valentine Gift Craft from Oops! I Craft My Pants
What a cute idea for a teachers gift. Great for Grandparents too!


Framed Ruffly Heart Tutorial at I Sew, Do You?
This is an adorable project and easy tutorial.


If you were featured her today, don't forget to grab your Featured Button.


3 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for featuring my tutorial. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute ideas...I am really interested in the screen printing technique...Thanks for sharing it all.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my XOXO craft. I love your blog! Very cute!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(