-

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shutter-Buddy Review


The ShutterBuddy™ is a revolutionary new product that uses the science of infant vision development and pattern recognition to capture and hold a baby’s attention so that you can get a great picture – easily and every time.


Genius in its simplicity, The ShutterBuddy fits virtually any camera, is lightweight and easy to use, folds for easy transport and storage, and provides instant reliable results – making it a must have for all new parents.




I got the Shutter-Buddy for review and I love it. Being a photographer, I know how hard it can be to get that little ones attentions. With the Shutter-Buddy, that is no longer a problem. The unique patterns on the Shutter-Buddy grab babies and even toddlers to young children's attention. Even my 5 and 6 year old were in a trance. LOL I love it. Has made taking photos fun. Along with being fun, it makes the photo shoots go by a little faster too! It makes sense. You just seem to get the shots you want so much quicker. Even if you are not a photographer, you will love using this anytime. It is made to use with your typical point and shoot cameras but with little effort it can work with your pop up flash cameras too. It worked with my Canon 40D.


What I love....

  • Helps get babies wide-eyed and photo ready
  • Black & White pattern proven to capture and hold baby's attention
  • Works on children as young as a week old
  • Helps shorten your photo sessions
  • Folds for easy transport and storage
  • Fits almost any digital camera
  • Follow Shutter-Buddy on Facebook
  • Will make anyone PHOTO-HAPPY
Shutter-Buddy Testimonials...

"I never dreamed I would be a camera-happy mom, but when my son was born, my camera became permanently attached to my hand. It was so hard trying to get him to focus on the camera long enough to get a good shot. We used the ShutterBuddy and he was immediately mesmerized by the colors and patterns, he was finally staring straight at the camera, and better yet, smiling! He absolutely loves it – and I love the results!"
Erika F. Scottdale, GA

"Since our daughter is so young (8 days old), I was unsure how responsive she would be to the ShutterBuddy. However, she became instantly interested in the ShutterBuddy and continually followed it with her eyes. I was really impressed! We were able to take great alert and wide-eyed photos of our new baby."

Kim N. Atlanta, GA

"Thanks to ShutterBuddy, we were finally able to capture the true expression of our daughter Paryn. We wish it had been available for our first daughter."

Betsy C. Charleston, SC



Visit Fabric Creations to enter to win a Shutter-Buddy for yourself!

 The featured product {s} in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or pr company representing the company. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.  Disclaimer/Terms of use.

3 comments:

  1. Oh thanks! I am going to have to go enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to the giveaway! I would love to have this :)

    I am visiting from Follow Friday and am now a new follower.

    Come visit my blog, too!
    http://weeshare.blogspot.com

    Desi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea. Amazing what people come up with! It was so nice to talk to you yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(