Ever wondered how to use "Dryer Sheets" without all the cost? I have! I found a very cost effective way to do it. I make my own Dryer Sheets. It is so easy.
What you need....
- 1 yard of Pretty Fabric (Small Dish Cloths can work if you don't have time to sew)
- Pinking Shears
- Sewing Machine (or hand sewing is nice too)
- Squirt Bottle
- Concentrated Liquid Fabric Softener
Here's what you do....
- Cut your fabric into 8" x 8" squares with your pinking shears.
- Finish the squares with a simple straight stitch or zig zag to help with fraying. Some frays are okay. It doesn't have to be perfect.
- Fill your squirt bottle with 1 part fabric softener and 1 part water.
- When you start your load of laundry take 1 Fabric Square and Spray square up to 10 times and toss in the dryer.
- Put two different fabrics together for a cute look.
- Wash Squares after a few uses to prevent any build up.
- Give them as great homemade gifts to new homeowners, friends & family
"With care, you will have some great money saving dryer sheets for years to come"