-

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Crayon Art ~ Teacher's Gifts

 Remember Jamie's Crayon Letter Shadowbox Tutorial? Wasn't it amazing? I think so! Well, it inspired me to try something new. I wanted the kids to be able to use the crayons but also leave a personal touch too since these were going to be for their teachers. 
This is what we came up with.
 I think they made the perfect Teacher Gifts this year!

Up Close So you can see the wonderful artwork and detail. LOL
The kids all wanted a different border. So be sure to look at the Border Design too!



This last one is the one they made for their Principal.
The kids last day is today! They are so excited to take them in. 
Hope you enjoyed our little project.
Check out where I am linking this fun project here!

8 comments:

  1. these look great. good job. rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out awesome! I bet the teachers love 'em! I'm sure they'll really appreciate the personal touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. I bet those are gifts that will stay in their memory box forever. When i was a teacher, I kept all the art my kids gave and I still have them today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I also love the wreaths that are made out of crayons- you just hot glue them around a grapevine wreath with other "school" accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another GREAT idea! My kiddos have another week to go so... I'm thinking we can squeeze this cute little gift in for sure. Thanks for sharing as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being able to do projects of all kinds with your kids is such great quality time! Keeps them from in front of the tv or video games,too! Thanks again for linking to Modern Craftswoman Monday! Rory

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(