-

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Our New End Tables


I needed some end tables! I wanted some that weren't ordinary! I had seen some Roman Capitols in Restoration Hardware...not wanting to spend $$$ for them (each )....I had resigned myself to the fact that they would NOT grace my home! THEN...I walked into TJ Maxx...and there they were...for 1/4 of the price! Whoo-Hoo ....I was SO excited....I bought them and took them home. I have large furniture and the new tables were looking small. But I loved them! Then I spotted the suitcases my mother had just given me....YES! I plopped one on top the table and ....TaDah!!! My new end tables were born!
1. Old suitcase, 2. Roman Capitol, turned upside down for a wider floor base, 3. Put the two together, new end table! * I used a piece of rubbermade shelf material between the table & the suitcase...too make sure there was no slippage! Bonus: Extra storage in the suitcase for rarely used items, such as old photographs or souvenirs & such! Like & SHARE this stylish idea today!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some unique end tables. Add the suitcase was creative. TJ Maxx has some frequently have nice pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(