-

Friday, October 4, 2013

Crafty Witches TableScapes...

All Hallows Eve TableScape.....
 I loved how this table came together....
 The tablecloth is actually a sheer curtain...it work amazingly well and I got the results I wanted...
 I found my WITCHES at TJ Maxx, along with my pumpkins and crows...
I love her WART!
 Target was my store for the Paper plates, napkins & coasters. I used my simple Pottery Barn plates as chargers....
 The candelabras were found at Ross....
I love my sparkling Spiders!
 I found the purple battery operated LED lights at Target and wrapped them in my ghostly table runners...They added an extra special touch to the TableScape
 My crystal wine glasses added a glamourous look. I CAN'T believe I have PAPER NAPKINS & PLATES mixed with my CRYSTAL!!! BUT...it LOOKS great!
 Too CUTE! And so in STYLE with her OWL!
All in All it turned out pretty darn CUTE!
 The friends & family that have seen the table have LOVED it!!!
The children that have seen the table are AWE struck!
This was a fun table to put together...
Happy Halloween with Style...



2 comments:

  1. Eeeeeek! Love your fabulous table Neecee!!!!! I'm doing sort of witches too, http://buhayatbahay.blogspot.com/2013/09/halloween-dining-room-2013-witches-table.html, check it out when you have the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it was fun putting everything together! I will check yours out tonight! Have an awesome Halloween.......NeeCee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(