-

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Leftovers - Spaghetti

Leftovers can be GOOD!
Doesn't this look good?!? Well, it was! Very good, and it was made with my leftovers!
We had some friends over for dinner the other night and I made spaghetti! My hubby's favorite is leftover spaghetti. He likes it when the sauce soaks up more into the noodles and also because it is drier. I like it that way too, but really wanted some eggplant too!

So...I diced up and pan fried some eggplant. Pan fried a turkey burger and began to layer the goodness.

Layer it up....Start with a layer of your leftover spaghetti, add some eggplant, next add your turkey burger, another layer of spaghetti and eggplant.  Lastly, top it off with some parmesan cheese.

That is it! Serve & Enjoy! Simple and Delish!

I can't even begin to explain the flavor in this dish. It just melted in my mouth. I don't thing anyone would be disappointed when this plate is set in front of them.

Please try it out and let me know what you think? Of course, flavors may vary depending on your spaghetti sauce. We have a family secret to ours! ;D

Have a great day! Thanks for reading!
Please Check Out My Other Links Below
I would love to have you like, follow, connect and chat with you more!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketinstagram-glyph  buttonEtsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(