-

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Create & Share | Features Too!


Come by every Wednesday to share your "Creative Side" You can link up anything crafty, recipes, room decor, party ideas, gift ideas, kid crafts, science projects, game ideas, ect. You get the idea.
Don't forget to grab the party Button HERE
---------------------------------------------------------------------
... You can also find us in these places ...
Instagram (username @tarajo4 )
I'd love it if you stopped by to say hi or follow!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Every week I feature 6great Link Ups that I find amazing. 
If you see yours below, go grab a featured button HERE.
| Here are 6 of my favorite links from last week |
Click on photo to read more about these projects
    
    
PLEASE DO NOT LINK UP ITEMS YOU HAVE FOR SALE. ~ THIS IS A CRAFT PARTY ONLY! THANK YOU!


16 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting again this week! I love to come over and see what goodies everyone has linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another great party!
    I wish you a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy Mayen. I tried to approve your comment on my iPhone and it rejected it. So sorry. Thank you for the comment. xoxo Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a chance to check out my Giving Plate Idea! Take care! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my love embroidery! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for having us again! I am following you on facebook via my blog's page and my personal page! I would love if you'd like me Tara!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting - Alice @ Mums Make Lists x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! Thanks for this fab party!

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the party! I follow you via GFC. I host a weekly party that starts at 6:00pm every Tuesday called Fluster’s Creative Muster Party. I would love for you to stop by and share your talent and creativity.

    Hugs and Smiles,

    Robin @ Fluster Buster
    Follow My Blog with GFC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for this party!
    I added my DIY shopping bag.
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a new follower. Thanks for having me at the party.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(