-

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Create and Share | Features too!

Sorry to be so absent lately.  There has been a lot going on around here.  Hopefully I can be more present soon.  I am trying my best to at least keep these parties going.  I love your link ups. On to the party....
Come by every Wednesday to share your "Creative Side" You can link up anything crafty, recipes, room decor, party ideas, gift ideas, kid crafts, science projects, game ideas, ect. You get the idea.
Don't forget to grab the party Button HERE
---------------------------------------------------------------------
... You can also find me in these places ...
Instagram (username @tarajo4)
I'd love it if you stopped by to say hi or follow!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Every week I feature 6great Link Ups that I find amazing. 
If you see yours below, go grab a featured button HERE.
| Here are 6 of my favorite links from last week |
Click on photo to read more about these projects
    
    
PLEASE DO NOT LINK UP ITEMS YOU HAVE FOR SALE.
THIS IS A CRAFT PARTY ONLY! THANK YOU!

12 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for hosting! Have a nice day! :)

    Javeriya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my Christmas Baskets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Wednesday!{Hugs}
    alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning! And welcome back. I've missed you. I've linked up several Christmas Decor Ideas for Cheap (#32). They're all easy to make and cost next to nothing. I hope you enjoy!
    Rebekah @ www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope everything is going well! Holidays are a busy time :)
    Thank you for hosting your party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting!! We are co-hosting with Debi from the Adorned From Above Blog Hop. We would love to have you come join the party! You can link up with Debi, Linda, or us at the busybhive.blogspot.com
    Have a great day!
    Joye & Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for hosting. i just love this time of year:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting.......have a lovely day:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking
    and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look
    forward to fresh updates and will talk about this website with
    my Facebook group. Talk soon!
    My page :: amber leaf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(