-

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What I have been Pinning - Halloween

I have been a little Pin crazy.  If you follow my Pinterest page and boards, you already know this. LOL Today I wanted to share a couple shots from my "Halloween Board" Click HERE to go view the ideas closer up.

...What I have been Pinning...
Love all of these projects. I can't say that I will do them all, but they sure look fun! Thank you to everyone who pinned their ideas.

What are you pinning/making this Halloween. Please share in comments below. I'd love to hear.  And please include links in your comment, I want to see too! ;)
If you what you read here, please follow us, pin this post, comment below and share with your friends. We love that you stopped by ~ Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I have no pictures yet as DH isn't done making it, but there will be a handmade wooden broom accompanying our daughter's costume tomorrow. And my favorite handmade Halloween bit ever is a handmade wooden Harry Potter wand!
    http://pinterest.com/pin/158892693074647711/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(