-

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Create and Share | Features Too!

Don't forget to grab my Button HERE
Come by every Wednesday to share your "Creative Side" You can link up anything crafty, recipes, room decor, party ideas, gift ideas, kid crafts, science projects, game ideas, ect. You get the idea.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
... You can also find me in these places ...
Instagram (username @tarajo4)
I'd love it if you stopped by to say hi or follow!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Every week I feature 6 Great Link Ups that I find amazing. 
If you see yours below, go grab a featured button HERE.
| Here are 6 of my favorite links from last week |
Click on photo to read more about these projects
 
     
PLEASE DO NOT LINK UP ITEMS YOU HAVE FOR SALE.
THIS IS A CRAFT PARTY ONLY! THANK YOU!

17 comments:

  1. Hello Tara! Thank you so much for featuring me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the rest of your week Tara!
    <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and thanks for featuring my Fall To-Do List!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Hope you are having a wonderful week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey lady! Hope you are having a great week! Thank you for hosting your awesome party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting and for featuring my baby burp cloths!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning! With the weather getting cooler, my dessert needs change. I want spicy cookies-but hate the calories. So, I came up with a Skinny Ginger Puff Cookie Recipe (#120) that satisfies those spicy cravings. They're made without shortening or sugar, but taste amazing. I hope you enjoy!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting, Tara! New follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi am am following you from Naptime Review and like your Facebook page and blog. I would love for you to follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2012/10/wordless-wednesday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for featuring my Halloween wreath! I am going to check the rest of the features out now.

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for another party Tara!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for another great party! Have a wonderful weekend, Tara! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(