-

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Create and Share | Features


Don't forget to grab my Button HERE
Come by every Wednesday to share your "Creative Side" You can link up anything crafty, recipes, room decor, party ideas, gift ideas, kid crafts, science projects, game ideas, ect. You get the idea.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
... You can also find me in these places ...
Instagram (username @tarajo4)
I'd love it if you stopped by to say hi or follow!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Every week I feature 6 Great Link Ups that I find amazing. 
If you see yours below, go grab a featured button HERE.
| Here are 6 of my favorite links from last week |
Click on photo to read more about these projects
    
    
Please link up your fabulous projects below. 
Remember to link to the post and not your home page. Thank you!

11 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled to be included in your features tonight! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my chalkboard!! Have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting!! Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All linked up! Some really great ideas on here today! Thanks for hosting another great party! See you on Instagram later! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful features! Thank you so much for hosting:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the party!! Have a great week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness I am so surprised to have my photo before and after featured. Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for featuring our lace onesie! How fun!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a great day! I looked on the side of my butter tub and decided, "no more"! Today, I linked up my Simple, Homemade Butter recipe (#208 ). The taste is fantastic! I hope you enjoy. Thanks for another link party.
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(