-

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day mini photo session

Hope you all had a good Valentine's Day. We didn't really celebrate this year. I'm hoping the kids didn't even notice. We were on vacation and it just would've been hard...plus I totally didn't budget for it so no gifts were exchanged. Naomi will get all the little Valentines from her classmates when she goes back to school on Tuesday though.

I did take my kids to a local park during the first week of February and did a quick little Valentine's mini phot shoot. They loved it, well for like 10 minutes, and then it came to bribing in order to get a few more shots. They had just gotten free ice cream certificates from going to the dentist (does that seem strange to anyone else? I mean I understand the concept...but really). Anyway, the photo shoot was fun and the frozen yogurt was delicious. It was a GREAT day! And I guess sorta like a mini Valentine's Day celebration. Yeah, that's what we'll call it!!

Hope you had a great celebration too. Hopefully next year I'll feel more motivated to actually celebrate the holiday. Here are some of my favorite shots from the mini session.

I LOVE this photo and think it'll be getting enlarged and framed sometime soon!









2 comments:

  1. You have beautiful children! The photo shoot was a huge success, you got some really great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness.. . they are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(