-

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Create and Share | Features Too

Sorry to be late for this party. My internet was down. I was so sad. :( 
They just left from fixing it and isn't it crazy how excited I am to be back online? LOL 
So this is kind of a late start, but maybe we can still have a fun party.
Don't forget to grab my Button HERE

Come by every Wednesday to share your "Creative Side" You can link up anything crafty, recipes, room decor, party ideas, gift ideas, kid crafts, science projects, game ideas, ect. You get the idea.

| Linky Party Rules |
  • Follow Trendy Treehouse via Google Friend Connect
  • Link up only to the post. Not your home page.
  • Please Do Not link up shops or giveaways.
  • Share the Create and Share Button somewhere on your blog or in your post. OR..NEW...Create a Backlink to Trendy Treehouse.
  • Visit at least 3 other link ups and leave meaningful comments.
  • Come back next week to see if your link has been featured.
Every week I feature 6 Great Link Ups that I find amazing. If you see yours below, go grab a featured button HERE.
PLEASE DO...If you love the featured projects, make sure you let them know by leaving a great comment in their post. Just click on the photos below to visit them.
| Here are 6 of my favorite links from last week |
Click on photo to read more about these projects
    
    

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! And I am glad you are late, because that means I am on time :) Story of my life. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your internet back...you probably felt like you were missing something important! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did feel like I was missing out! LOL I love this party! ;) Glad you were able to link up!

    @Miriam - glad you're on time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's never too late to party! I brought and linked up my supplies: Pom Poms from plastic grocery bags (tutorial) and Party Hats!!! Let's have some fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good party...early or late! Thank you for hosting. Always plenty of inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feature and for hosting another lovely link party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring my Beanie Hat! You rock!
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(