-

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Creative Share Blog Hop & Features too!

Please grab the Create and Share Button
And share it in your post or on your blog. Thanks!


Come by every Wednesday to share your "Creative Side" You can link up anything crafty, recipes, room decor, party ideas, gift ideas, kid crafts, science projects, game ideas, ect. You get the idea.

| Linky Party Rules |
  • Follow Trendy Treehouse via Google Friend Connect
  • Link up only to the post. Not your home page.
  • Please Do Not link up shops or giveaways.
  • Share the Create and Share Button somewhere on your blog or in your post. OR..NEW...Create a Backlink to Trendy Treehouse.
  • Visit at least 3 other link ups and leave meaningful comments.
  • Come back next week to see if your link has been featured.

If you see your link below in our features, grab a featured button HERE

| Here are few of my favorites from last week |
Click on photos below to read more
    
    

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! Thank you so much for featuring my cabinets! This week I linked up a GIANT canvas....thank you again and also for hosting this party every week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for allowing me to guest post yesterday! I really appreciate the ol tip of the hat to Potholes and Pantyhose.
    I linked up my recipe for Pickled Jalapeno Peppers. They are very tasty, let me tell you. And they last for a very long time-so you can make a ton ahead and store for a year, if need be.
    Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning! Today, I linked up my tutorial on my DIY Children's Book with Audio. I made these for everyone in my family as Christmas gifts. I thought it would be fun to show you how I did it, so you can too! Have a great weekend!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS-Hope your baby girl feels better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(