-

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Create and Share | Features too!

Please grab the Create and Share Button
And share it in your post or on your blog. Thanks!
Come by every Wednesday to share your "Creative Side" You can link up anything crafty, recipes, room decor, party ideas, gift ideas, kid crafts, science projects, game ideas, ect. You get the idea.

| Linky Party Rules |
  • Follow Trendy Treehouse via Google Friend Connect
  • Link up only to the post. Not your home page.
  • Please Do Not link up shops or giveaways.
  • Share the Create and Share Button somewhere on your blog or in your post. OR..NEW...Create a Backlink to Trendy Treehouse.
  • Visit at least 3 other link ups and leave meaningful comments.
  • Come back next week to see if your link has been featured.

If you see your link below in our features, grab a featured button HERE

| Here are few of my favorites from last week |
Click on photos below to read more
        

9 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you soooo much for featuring Cottage Charm Creations! Your blog is such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Have I told you how much I love your banner - those letter in TRENDY are so, well - trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh thanks for the feature!! so happy you like my barrette! (i have yet to get the girl to wear it!!) :) have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring me as one of your favorites! Yeah! You made my day!
    I linked up my Bachelor Bingo-a way to make a silly reality show even more fun.
    Have a great Wednesday & thanks again, Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for hosting this wonderful party : ) hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(