-

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Grand Opening of My Shop

In case you didn't see my Shop button above. ;-) 
I wanted to share with you that I opened up my Trendy Treehouse Shop.
Photobucket
I am offering you personalized prints. Each print is made with your colors and information. Some will be for your child's birth information, there are letters of the alphabet and also letters with your child's name. I am also going to offer other decor items for kids rooms and bathrooms, hand painted personalized plaques, home decor prints and photography. Occasionally I will have some items that I have made (sewn or crafted).

Here are a couple examples of the Birth Info Prints. NO! The information is not accurate. LOL I would never share anyones personal information! Eeekkk!
I will be offering these prints with some images and or graphics in the future too!
These are my Alphabet Prints with Names. These are so fun to make because I can make them to match your child's bedroom colors and I love seeing all the cool ways you spell names. I really like adding graphics to them too. It really makes the print come alive!
The prints that are only the Alphabet Letters are fun too because you can buy all the letters for your name. Spell it out in frames on your wall or shelf. They look really neat with all the different colors and graphics. I don't have the full alphabet up just yet, but they will be up very soon!
I can't wait to share my new designs with you when I add them in. I am adding new products in daily, so keep checking. I am working on decor prints for kids rooms and bathrooms.
If you need a gift, these make great gifts too! Hint! Hint!

Interested in reviewing one of my items?
I am also willing to host some review/giveaways if anyone is interested in writing a review for me. ;-) ;-) I would love to spread the word about my shop with your reviews!

Hope you stop by and see what I've made.
Please do not copy and of my images or ideas for your own use. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(