-

Monday, July 18, 2011

Shutter Love Tuesdays | Cakes

We have been loving hosting {Shutter} Love every week and wanted to thank you all for participating each week. You have all made it so fun. We enjoy looking at each of your photos every week.
This weeks theme is | Cakes |

To see all the rules for this fun party, please go HERE.

Want to see all the PAST Shutter Love Winners?
Check out our Shutter Love Winners | Directory in the Pages above.
Don't forget to check out future Shutter Love Themes too!

AND COMMENT BELOW as much as you like.
Go HERE to grab one of our Buttons-We have NEW BUTTONS!

Tara's | Cakes | Photo
I made this cake for my family a few weeks ago per request. LOL It was a quick bake late in the evening because they were really craving a piece of cake. I also quickly slathered on the frosting and used my knife to give it some little peaks. I don't care for frosting much, but this sure looks tasty. ;-) I am hoping to pin some of your tasty recipes for my family. Looking forward to your entries.
Jamie's | Cakes | Photo

I made this cake for Micah's 3rd birthday. I bet you can't tell what he loves! I love to make cakes, and cupcakes and decorate them for the person who is receiving it! I have never had any formal training or taken any classes but that is something I would LOVE to do someday. But for now, I'll stick to the simple to make/design cakes! And I love making the cake part different from just a box mix too (when I have the time) but this one was a box mix, afterall we had just moved two weeks before I made this! Can't wait to see your cakes!

Link up your photo entries below. Don't forget to click on the LIKE button if you LOVE an entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(