-

Monday, March 14, 2011

Shutter Love Tuesdays | Emotions

We have been loving hosting {Shutter} Love every week and wanted to thank you all for participating each week. You have all made it so fun. We enjoy looking at each of your photos every week.

ShutterLoveTuesdays

This weeks theme is | EMOTIONS (any) |


To see all the rules for this fun party, please go HERE.

Want to see all the PAST Shutter Love Winners? Check out our Shutter Love Winners | Directory in the Pages above. Don't forget to check out future Shutter Love Themes too!

And don't forget to tell your friends that you entered your photo so they can come by and vote for you!

→ VOTING CAN BE DONE IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW - THANK YOU! 

COMMENT as much as you like. Everyone loves FEEDBACK!
Go HERE to grab one of our Buttons

Tara's | Emotions | Photo
I LOVE this shot. We took the kids to a Indoor Sky Diving place. ( skyventureaz.com ) This was his first time in the tunnel. EXCITEMENT is written all over his face. He said it was so fun, but kinda hard to breathe in there. ;-) He was right! The wind catches you off guard at first, but by the second time in, we were fine. I just had to share this pic because we were all full of emotions that day. We couldn't stop talking about how fun it was.

DON'T FORGET TO GRAB THE CODE BELOW TO SHARE THIS FUN PARTY

AND REMEMBER NO ANONYMOUS VOTING... THANK YOU

12 comments:

  1. That is such a wonderful photo and it looks like so much fun! He definitely looks happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! My kids would LOVE that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! What a fun theme!
    Dana @ D'Lea Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love B.Lees Photography! That shot hits home on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time linking up, such a great idea! Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was my first time participating and it was so much fun! I love seeing everyone's photos! They are so fun! I like #15... that expression is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, looks like he's having so much fun!

    I LOVE #43 . . . priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think 24 is my favorite emotion pic. There are so many good ones to choose from!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to vote for "mad" #3.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(