-

Monday, January 31, 2011

Shutter Love | SHADOWS


We have been loving hosting {Shutter} Love every week and wanted to thank you all for participating each week. You have all made it so fun. We enjoy looking at each of your photos every week.
ShutterLoveTuesdays
This weeks theme is SHADOWS

To see all the rules for this fun party, please go HERE.

And don't forget to tell your friends that you entered your photo so they can come by and vote for you!

VOTING... We will not be voting anymore if we don't get more votes. So if you enter a photo, share that you need a vote. We have been not getting many votes lately. ;-)

VOTING CAN BE DONE IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW - THANK YOU!

COMMENT as much as you like. Everyone loves FEEDBACK!
Go HERE to grab one of our Buttons

Tara's | SHADOWS | Photo
This isn't one of my better shadow photos but I love to share it because I love horses. I just quickly took this shot at my parents house one day this past summer. I loved it and wanted to share it today. I look forward to seeing your shots. I need to work on some more shadows. Plus I just didn't have time to edit this shot like I should have.

Jamie's | SHADOWS | Photo
DON'T FORGET TO GRAB THE CODE BELOW TO SHARE THIS FUN PARTY
AND REMEMBER NO ANONYMOUS VOTING... THANK YOU

10 comments:

  1. Linky is scheduled for the wrong day, Ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for posting this tool on the wrong day. Late night posting. LOL I will fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see all the creative takes on this prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for B LEE photos! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My absolute fav is from Erika B. That shot of the duck is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twisted Fate Photography!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erika B and the duck is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My vote goes to misc.alain.eous. great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE B. Lee Photos image, so cute!

    Thanks for hosting ladies & Happy February:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Erika B.'s duck is so cool! (but B. Lee Photo's shot is adorable)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(