-

Friday, January 28, 2011

Photoworks | Review

At PhotoWorks, it’s easy and fun to share your digital photos online, order high quality prints, and create unique photo books, cards, calendars, mouse pads, mugs, and more. With our American Greetings creativity and your digital photos, it’s easy to make your moments into a masterpiece.
I received an online coupon from Photoworks. I was able to go check out all their fun products and services. I was so excited to order my Photo Woven Throw Blanket. I am big on sentimental things and of course photos. I have a camera on me all the time. So this was perfect. YEAH! I got my throw in the mail and I was so excited. I chose the collage of pictures. So mine came with 4 photos. We had just taken family photos too, so I knew which ones to pick. The quality of this throw is wonderful. The images look just like us. WOW! This is definitely a great photo gift that I would recommend giving someone. Not only do they have great gift items, such as, mouse pads, home decor, jewelry, mugs, cutting boards and magnets. They also offer to print your photos online. You can even order photo books, invitations, thank you cards, announcements and even brag books. Great for “Mothers Day” Hint! Hint! You just have to go see all they have to get the full experience. I love this site and will visit often. Thanks Photoworks!
See what you can get….
Photo Collage Cards… These would be great for Birthdays, Thank You Cards, Christmas Cards or just adorable note cards. I think family would love to get these because not only are they adorable, but you can even frame them. What a nice way to send a photo.
Photo Jewelry… Bracelets, Charms and Necklaces. These are the perfect gift for any Mom, Grandma, Auntie or Friend. I know I have a charm bracelet that needs some pictures, so I will be ordering some. They are beautiful.
Photo Books…. Get a personalized photo book for your next event. These would be great for Birthday Parties, Engagement, Wedding and Birthday Photos too! Photographers, this is a must find for your clients and there are so many great selections to choose from.
Things that I Love...
  • One Stop Shop for Photo printing and gifts
  • Great gift giving products
  • Large selection of personalized photo products
  • Excellent quality printing
  • Priced just right
  • Keep updated by following them on Facebook & Twitter
  • Sign up for their newsletter to hear about deals!




The featured product {s} in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or pr company representing the company. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.  Trendy Treehouse Disclaimer/Terms of use.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun...
    great pictures..
    I carry my camera with me wherever I go.. You never know when there will be that magic moment,,,The Kodak moment..
    Have a tiggeriffic day..ta ta for now from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Photoworks! My fave project is my glass cutting board. It turned out so amazing and has held up perfectly for over a year.

    The throw is such a cool idea, huh!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(