-

Friday, January 7, 2011

Fleece Hair Ties

Here is a quick and easy project for you. 
Fleece Hair Ties


Choose your favorite fleece fabrics and start cutting. 
Cut each piece to 1-1/2 x 7 inches long.

I use these in a variety of colors for my girls. I love to add them to their pony tails. They look really cute when  you add a bunch. I need to post some pics of them in use. LOL

Not only that, I also love to use these to curl their hair.

Yep! All I do is.... when their hair is wet I take piece by piece, fold over the end of the hair and then roll it up to the top of the head, tie a knot and leave it in over night. The next morning you have beautiful curls.

The girls really like these vs. the sponge curlers. They always complained that the hard plastic hurt their heads and made it uncomfortable to sleep. Plus the hair can sometimes get tangled in it and pull out some hairs.

The bonus with the fleece is there is nothing hard to lay on, all soft. And nothing to get tangled in.

Fleece also comes in a variety of colors and patterns too. So you will find a favorite for every girl you know. 

These are fun to give in sets of 25 and so so cute in piggy tails!!!


5 comments:

  1. What a cute idea - I'll have to try that! I know my daughter loves when her hair gets "curly" when we braid it. She would think this was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. That is Cute! I'm gonna have to give that a whirl.
    Thanks and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never thought of this!
    :) Great ideas!

    Nice to be back visiting!
    I am writing again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both great idea - who knew? Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to see these in action!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(