-

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Marketing Mondays


We made a CHANGE - From now on there will be a link to a continuous BIG LIST for Marketing Mondays. You only have to add your BLOG, BUSINESS, ect. once. This is a FREE advertising list for you to market your business.
No more worrying about being first on the list each week. I will be adding a link in the left sidebar to this continuous party, so remember to check back often to visit all the new and fabulous business' on the list!
MarketingMondays
We are not changing the button in honor of our fun New Blinking Button. So you can keep the one you have. If you do not have the button, you can grab it here.
So add a link below to your main blog or business to the ever growing list below. 
Don't forget to Follow...
The Trendy Treehouse if you love what we do! Wink, Wink!
Have fun visiting the great business' below!!! 
Explicit Links will be removed! This is a family friendly blog!
Please read above before linking up-changes have been made!

11 comments:

  1. I am a new follower! Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity to discover fabulous businesses and meet new people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love what you do!
    I am a new follower. I hope you will follow me back.
    nancy
    www.findingblessingsineverydaylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower, Thanskf or the hop

    snackbarreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great opportunity to get connected!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great seeing what people post. Thanks for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Linky Idea! Now following you! Lots of cool stuff happening over at my blog so please stop on by! Alex@amoderatelife

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like so many I am a new follower with a new blog. Please follow me back I would love to get my blog out there!! Love your ideas for the linky parties such cute ideas out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower! Thank you so much for this great opportunity to mingle!
    The Stitching Chick
    http://sew-chic-designs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic idea! Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for hosting!! (:
    xo-kristi & kelli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(