-

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Creative Share Blog Hop


CreativeShareWednesdays
Don't forget to grab one of our {BUTTONS}

I always look forward to this day of the week. It's fun to go through all the fabulous link ups.

I decided to start featuring some of my favorite link ups again. There are just so many that inspire me and I wanted to help them get seen a bit more.

So if you see that you have been featured, go by and grab a "Featured Button"

{Here are a few of my favorites that linked up last week}
Click on Photos to view these great posts
          
          

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this week. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to join; but, the linky tool isn't working. It keeps stopping after I click finish on choosing the picture. Oh well.

    If anyone is interested in seeing the Bur Acorn Ornaments I made, here is the link:

    http://theunfocusedlife.blogspot.com/2010/12/bur-oak-acorn-ornaments.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lot of wonderful creative projects here. Thank you for hosting Creative Share Blog Hop and I will see you late January 2011. Cheers Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I somehow TOTALLY missed that you featured me last week! So, thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(