-

Monday, November 29, 2010

♥ Shutter Love Tuesday ♥

We have been loving hosting {Shutter} Love every week and wanted to thank you all for participating each week. You have all made it so fun. We enjoy looking at each of your photos every week.

This weeks theme is {GIVE THANKS}

Right after Thanksgiving, I am sure you all have some great photos about giving thanks!

To see all the rules for this fun party, please go HERE.

And don't forget to tell your friends that you entered your photo so they can come by and vote for you!

VOTING... 1 Vote per person and please NO ANONYMOUS VOTING... they will not be counted.

COMMENT as much as you like. Everyone loves FEEDBACK!

Tara's "GIVE THANKS" Photo
I took this photo of my kids last fall and it is my favorite thus far of my quick let's take a picture shots. LOL We were headed to my parents for thanksgiving and they looked so cute, I just had to take a picture. I am sharing this photo this week because everyday I give thanks that I have these beauty's in my life. 

Jamie's "GIVE THANKS" Photo
Coming Soon!

DON'T FORGET TO GRAB THE CODE BELOW TO SHARE THIS FUN PARTY
AND REMEMBER NO ANONYMOUS VOTING... THANK YOU

4 comments:

  1. Always thankful for my kids. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for "The Little Things". What kind of lens and camera did you use for the shot of your 3 girls and boy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beauties, indeed. All 4 looking and smiling at the camera at once is awesome! Any mom knows that, but it helps when they look beautiful (and when your son "has a little Captain in him") Lol! I hope that you know what I am talking about. ;)

    xo*tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to have to give "Dog Love" my vote....Love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(