-

Monday, November 8, 2010

♥ Shutter Love Tuesday ♥

Hi Everyone. Sorry this is up a little late tonight. We took the kids to the dentist and time got away from me. I was out all day today. Phew! Glad to be home.

So this weeks theme is "BROWN"
This will be a fun theme because everyones interpretation is always so unique. We look forward to seeing your photos. And thank you so much for coming back every week to enter. We love having you!

To see all the rules for this fun party, please go HERE.

And don't forget to tell your friends that you entered your photo so they can come by and vote for you!

VOTING... 1 Vote per person and please NO ANONYMOUS VOTING... they will not be counted.

COMMENT as much as you like. Everyone loves FEEDBACK!

Tara's "BROWN" Photo example

Jamie's "BROWN" Photo example

This is my niece Kiley, I got to photograph her when she was three days old!

DON'T FORGET TO GRAB THE CODE BELOW TO SHARE THIS FUN PARTY
AND REMEMBER NO ANONYMOUS VOTING... THANK YOU

10 comments:

  1. Jamie thats a great photo of your niece. And I love this brown theme. We have some great entries already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the barn, but that sweet and adorable baby takes it! :)

    By the way, I really like the large thumbnails...it helps see/remember where I've been a lot easier than the tiny ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the barn and the baby is super cute too!

    I vote for the elephant photo by Life with the Lyngs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm kinda new here, how do I vote for a photo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time linking up here! I love this theme..we get to see such a variety of things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love My Little Strutter...it gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great photos but I think I will vote for the dandelion picture from Katie Lloyd Photography!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh...This was a hard one! They are all great! I love the color brown. I think I'm going to have to give my vote to Katie Lloyd Photography though....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(