-

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
We hope you have a blessed holiday with your friends and family!


These photos are from last Thanksgiving. I just had to share them. My kiddos are great subjects! ;-) Hope you enjoy your holiday.


Things I am thankful for...

  • Having God in my life everyday and all the blessings he has given me.
  • My healthy, fun and beautiful family.
  • Cordell wanting to still cuddle with momma and how he loves to help me with my projects and recipes.
  • Charleigh's sweet smile. Love of animals and beautiful spirit.
  • Cassidy's adorable shy voice that could melt you. The way she sings and enjoys life.
  • Caidee's wild and adorable spirit. How she cracks me up with her silliness and her spunk for life.
  • Kids making me laugh with their skits, singing and jokes.
  • Playing and enjoying games.
  • My very talented, handsome, sweet, loving hubby. I love how he is always building things for us that make us happy. Oversized swingsets, merry go rounds, zip lines, playhouse's, a custom camper for camping and just about anything we ask. He is amazing! And I love, love, love after a long day of work, he will still come home and help me get ready for a party or just everyday tasks!
  • So thankful for the family and friends that we get to spend time with.
  • Taking my Grandma out on shopping trips. Priceless time.
  • Meeting the most amazing friend this year that I am proud to call my "lil sis" ;-)
  • My wonderful Blogger Friends-I enjoy your comments and visiting your blogs too. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you and blogging! It's so fun!
  • Reading, Crafting, Sewing, Painting, Cooking, Playing Games, Mowing my lawn (lol) and of course there are many, many more things to be thankful for. Too many to list.



Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Here's a shot of my kids from our little
"Christmas Card" photo shoot.

Things I am thankful for...

* Salvation
* Healthy, happy family
* My sweet children and amazing husband
* the Blessing of friends
* A place to call home
* That I am able to stay home with my children
* My camera
* and MANY other things!


What are you THANKFUL FOR???

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos...Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(