Saturday, September 11, 2010

Paper Mama Photo Challenge ~ Brown

I have been having so much fun hosting Shutter Love Tuesdays with Jamie and haven't really entered any of my photos anywhere in a while. So this week I am linking up my photo to "The Paper Mama's Photo Challenge"

This weeks theme is "BROWN"
I took this photo with my daughter after she got her Pillow Pet in the mail. She was so excited.

Thank you Paper Mama for a great theme and link up party too!
If you want to enter your "BROWN" photo just click on the button below!
The Paper Mama


  1. Love the sun in the background! I want a pillow friend!

  2. The sun flare is just amazing. Awesome capture.

  3. The sun flare is just amazing. Awesome capture.

  4. What a cool photo. Great sun flare.

  5. The tones and sunflare are amazing in this shot!! Great capture!

  6. Great photo, you really captured the moment!

    I am visiting from my blog, Augmented Gem, and would like to give you the Lovely Blog Award.

    You can find your award here: http://augmentedgem.blogspot.com/2010/09/award-goes-to.html

    I look forward to following you on your journey.


Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(