-

Saturday, August 7, 2010

♥ Shutter Love Top Ten Photos ♥

This weeks theme was "WEDDINGS" and we got some beautiful photo entries. You never disappoint. Thanks for linking up everyone.

On to this weeks "Winners"

Our #1 "WEDDING" Pick goes to....

Happy Gnome

#2 - 525,600


#3 - Love is the Greatest

#4 - Sandy a la mode

#5 - Little Girl Dreams


#6 - 3 Peas and a Bean

#7 - Diamond Potential

#8 - We're Off


#9 - Chrissy @ Traveling Light

#10 - Taking the Plunge

Viewers Choice goes to...
 Little Girl Dreams

A few more of Tara & Jamie's Favorites that didn't make the Top 10
More "WEDDING" shots in no particular order


 


 

Thanks again to everyone who entered their photos this week!
Please come back Tuesday for our next theme 
"VACATION"
Remember to share this 
{Party} with friends so more can join in.
If you are a winner, go pick up your 
{Prize Button}
{Favorites, you get a button too}

Tara's Signature



6 comments:

  1. How fun! These are some really great pictures :0) I can't wait to explore the blogs that go with them!

    I'll definitely be back Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my photo! All of the entries were so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of the couple in the back of the car is always, in my opinion, one of the very best pictures in a wedding album! It's such a great moment of joy-

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! thanks so much for choosing my pic in the top ten! it was luck that my one of my best friends happened to get married the weekend before this was the theme, and i just happened to snap that shot... thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww that's soo exciting my pic made it to the top 10!! can't wait to add the button to my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to have been in the top 10!! WOOHOO!! Thanks! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(