Ready for some amazing Peanut Butter Bars?
I decided to make these one day just for fun and they have become a huge hit in my house. And they are so quick to make too. I use the premix dough.
What you will need....
- Any pre-mix peanut butter. Either a dry mix or already made dough
- 1 1/2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Dark Chocolate Hershey's Bar
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- Cookie Sheet
- Pam Cooking Spray
How to make them.....
- First spray your cookie sheet with Pam Cooking Spray
- Spread out your dough across the whole pan
- Cook according to the time on your mix. For the mix I use, I cook mine fat 425 for about 14 minutes. I like to pull them out when they are still soft. I love soft cookies. Besides they still cook a little after you pull them out.
- Next you want to melt about 1 1/2 cups of Semi Sweet Chocolate with 1 whole bar of your Dark Chocolate and 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter. Add more chocolate if you like.
- Pour the melted mixture over the top of your cookie and put in fridge until the chocolate sets.
- Cut and serve.
I like to keep my cookies in the fridge. They just taste so refreshing with a little chill to them. Also, I have made these another fun way. I follow the same above directions, but after I pour the chocolate and smooth it out, I drizzle on white chocolate. All over the top. When you cut the cookies out, they are so pretty with the white swirls. OMG, I just may have to make some of these this next week. YUM!